lagosirio;261615 Wrote:
> Auto sensing means for Power on/off? No idea.
>
> However I just purchased this one here with 100W
> http://www.advance-acoustic.com/en-product.php?id=25
> (more for audiophiles)
> and now I think if Airport Express or SqueezeBox are better for me. I
> prefer the Apple as user interface but like the stand allone Radio
> functionality of the Squeezebox.

Auto-sensing as in when you turn your Squeezebox on and it begins to
send audio, the amp automatically detects the signal and switches on.
When you turn the Squeezebox off, the amp then shuts off (goes into
standby) automatically after a few seconds.

Those advance acoustics are really nice, but not auto-sensing.  Plus, a
little pricey...  :-(

--
EnochLight