radish;262098 Wrote:
> Adding multiple players doesn't have any affect on gapless playback
> unless they're synced. The controller is a controller, not a player
> (yet!), so it doesn't affect playback in any way and obviously can't be
> part of a sync group.

Thanks for the reply, radish.  I was, in fact, talking about synced
gapless.  I was wondering because the controller is showing what is
playing and therefore needs to be 'kind of synced'.

If not, then this is what I've been trying to get my other SB3s to
do... be used as controllers and monitors (without audio)without
messing with the lossless.

I also noticed the headphone jack on the controller.  Once that is
turned on, it WILL be a player and would probably kill lossless
playback.

Cheers, David

--
studley

The Guide is definitive. Reality is often inaccurate.

Save Internet Radio
http://www.savenetradio.org/

Know me... know my music...
http://www.last.fm/user/dstudley