bernt;263252 Wrote:
> Hi!
>
> For some reason I never been able to see any tags in the player then
> using remote streaming (stream.mp3).
>
> I have seen some screenshots there the tag is showing.
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=25035&highlight=songbird
>
> I have tried Songbird, iTunes, Winamp, WMP and a few others but they
> only show stream or Welcome to Slimserver.
>
> I'm currently using SlimNAS with SlimServer 6.5 but I have tried
> SlimServer on XP with the same result.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Kind Regards
> /Bernt

My experience has been that winamp will show the song title, but wmp
wouldn't.  I have no idea why there is a difference.  I don't think the
OS that the server is running on will have any impact on the issue.

Winamp will show the "welcome to slimserver" message, but the song
title will eventually scroll by too.

--
maggior