> Thank you Michael, the original PC is Vista, I'm moving to another XP
> machine, I'll have to change the paths as Vista uses C:\Users instead
> of C:\Documents and Settings.

C:\programdata

> I'm not at the computer, I assume these pref files are text based so
> Notepad will work?

No, Notepad will not do. The file uses Linux style line endings. Use
wordpad instead (save as text only!) or do yourself a favour and get a
decent text editor like eg. pspad (freeware).

> I assume too once I move over all my previously
> installed and setup plugins, they will just work magically?

Just install them as you used to install them. Then make sure you get the
plugins/*.prefs files, too.

Michael