While it may be viewed as unfortunate that it is required, unfortunately
it is required..

There is a saying that says: "if you treat people like children, they
will behave like children". The reverse is also true: "if you behave
childish, you should not complain being treated accordingly"

I welcome the move for moderation.. for the majority of posters, this
will have no significant impact. For those whose posts seem to change
the open, friendly, and supported nature of the forum, I expect there
to be a massive impact, and I guess they just will have to find their
own way to deal with that :)

Cheers

Matt

--