alstein;269477 Wrote:
> Hi
>
> I downloaded the Windows .exe file, but have not yet run it. There was
> also a .zip version which I ignored. Do I need to uninstall my current
> version 6.54? I can't seem to locate instructions for version 7.0.
> Also, there does appear to be a version of the Sirius plugin for SC7.
>
> Thanks.

I installed the Windows .exe last night on my secondary server, and it
uninstalled 6.54 for me.  I actually wasn't expecting this and might
have preferred to keep the previous version around (or at least be
warned that it was going to be removed), but everything is working OK
with it so far.

--
eq72521