hdy742;269462 Wrote:
> When I try to open Web File Manager on my TS-109 Trubo Station, it
> says:
>
> Website Security Certificate is not issued by a trusted certificate
> Authority.
>
> The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a
> different website's address.
>
> Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or
> intercept any data you send to the server.
>
> We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this
> website.

You'll get a message like this if the website's secure certificate
isn't held on your local PC or registered or something like that...I
see this when I try to access my router by a secure path (https:// )

Totally irrelevant because this device is on your own network.  You
control it or at least the device manufacturer has written the code,
and hacking into your customer's computers sure won't make repeat
sales!  It isn't trying to fool you, it's secure but not registered.

You should still have the option to proceed to the configuration site.

Now, if you see this out on the Internet, you should be a little more
concerned.

--
Mark Lanctot

Ben Klass: "I won't even eat a pre-7.0 meal.  Well, unless it involves
bacon."

SB2, Transporter, beta SBR, beta SBC, production SBC