Peter;270019 Wrote:
> NWP wrote:
> > Why does the play button clear my playlist?  If I wanted to clear my
> > playlist I'd clear it myself.  Why doesn't it just add the song
> after
> > the current song in the playlist and play it?  Wouldn't that make
> more
> > sense?
> >

> So what do I do if I want to play a song right now?
>
> Regards,
> Peter

Read the manual?

Seriously, though, there is a remote control reference in both the
printed documentation and from Help on the SlimServer/SqueezeCenter UI.
Lots of good tips on how the buttons work.

At any rate, the PLAY/ADD buttons work as follows:

Press *PLAY* to clear the Now Playing list and start playing the
track/album you selected.

Press *ADD* (the '+' button) to add to the end of the Now Playing
list.

Press and Hold *ADD* to insert the track(s) to the Now Playing list,
immediately following the current song.

If you want to skip the remainder of the current track at that point,
just press *FFW*.

--
JimC

"well, she wasn't all of that, but she sure was some of that."  --
BKlaas' college buddy