SilverRS8;270284 Wrote:
> I just posted RC4
>
> Changes for this release:
> - FIXED: Double quotes in album name resulted in " in generated
> catalog.
> - ADDED(or fixed if you like): Support for multiple genre tags. In
> previous ACC versions the use of multiple genre tags resulted in the
> track appearing multiple times in the album and the incorrect display
> of all genres in the album title. This has been corrected now....
> Frank

Frank, as advertized the double quotes issue is fixed, but  there still
remain a couple "cosmetic" enhancements that I'd like to see.
1. As I mentioned before, the tracks' least significant digit is left
justified. 2. The albums' CD header should go before the Track header.
e.g.

CD 1
Tracks
1. Track Name
.
.
.

Instead of

Tracks
CD1
1. Track Name
.
.
.

Btw, I think the issue I had with albums with the same name being
merged happened when I selected "Use folder structure to distinguish
albums".
If you have any issues, please reply on this thread...

The tool is getting better and better every week.

Thanks again...

--
tamanaco