> My SB3 is placed on top of my amp (Marantz PM7200). I would like to
> turn my SB3 off when the amp is turned off with the amp remote. Is
> there any way I can make the SB3 react to the power off signal from the
> amp remote?

SB does recognize _some_ codes, eg. the NAD SR-5. You best enable IR logging in
SC (Settings->Advanced->Logging: player.ir=debug). Then point your remote
control at the player, press some buttons and see whether they are recognized.
That's the procedure I used to create the IR file for the SR-5:

http://www.herger.net/slim/detail.php?nr=716&kategorie=slim

--

Michael