Fleetwashtb;272636 Wrote:
> Sorry about that.  I guess I screwed up, he had another one just like it
> which I purchased but have not yet received.  I already have an SB3 and
> have pre-ordered a Duet.  I plan to put this one in a third room.  Is
> it going to cause me any grief since it's a 1 and not a 2?

The SB1 has a bunch of limits (ie, no native FLAC/OGG/WMA, WEP only for
wireless).

If it's wired, thats not much of a problem: the server will gladly
transcode for you and bandwidth isnt an issue.  Nor is WEP...

The display isnt as nifty.

Not sure how Squeezenetwork support is for the SB1, as I understand it,
if you have a Sb2/3/Duet/Transporter already, it should work fine at
least for mp3 content and maybe even wma/ogg  if you leave your server
on.

--
snarlydwarf