So, I recently got an iPhone. Since I wanted to use my iPhone with
SlimServer and Pippin's wonderful iPeng plugin, I was forced to leave
my comfy 6.5 environment with everything running smoothly and upgrade
to SqueezeCenter.

After upgrading one thing I've noticed is that my playlists are empty.
Actually, it appears that my Artists are too (SC tells me "1549 albums
with 16932 songs by 0 artists." <-- Zero artists!). But back to the
playlists. I use iTunes and after SC scans my library it grabs the
playlist names, but the playlists are empty in SC. Kinda similar to
what was covered in this thread:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43636

I stopped and restarted SC. I disabled Custom Browse. I rescanned my
library. I rescanned my playlists. I rebooted the machine. (The only
thing that I haven't done yet is clear my library and rescan -- not
keen on doing that!)

Am I missing something obvious? Or am I treading on a bug in
beta-land?

Here are my SC details:
SqueezeCenter Version: 7.0 - 17707 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252

--
prabbit