morris_minor;273006 Wrote:
> What's wrong with a little bit of silence between tracks?
>
> I did a crossfade CDR compilation a few years ago and stopped playing
> it after the novelty value wore off 'cos it annoyed the hell out of me.

Personal preference? Or maybe you haven't experienced the winamp-style
crossfade? When it's done well most - maybe all - of the annoyance
fades (grin) away.

A really good cross-fader, combined with replaygain to fix the levels,
plus a large music collection results in a great pseudo-radio-channel,
full of stuff I like, which is what I want most of the time.

Mark

--
mcw