I downloaded and installed the beta 7.0 SqueezeCenter software
yesterday.  Today is the 'official production release.'  Is yesterday's
different than today's?  Should I install the 'production' version
released today?  If so, do I need to uninstall yesterday's version, or
can I download and install today's version 'on top of' yesterday's
version without uninstalling yesterday's?  Any word on the 'Rhapsody
not working via SqueezeNetwork' when using 7.0, and Firmware v.86?  Can
I get Rhapsody working via SqueezeNet if I go back to Slimserver 6.x.x
and firmware v.81?  If so, how do I reload old firmware?
Thanks.

--
MrJB