-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dave Dewey
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 5:50 PM
To: Slim Devices Discussion
Subject: Re: [slim] Wishbone on Firefox?

Quoting Ross Malegus ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> Does anyone know if it's possible to get the Wishbone interface for
> SlimServer to work (display properly) on Firefox?  Thanks.

I use Fishbone on firefox exclusively - either it works fine or I am
missing some functionality and never noticed...

All windows, limited use in Linux.  What problems are you seeing?
5:41 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:41 PM