th00ht;275587 Wrote:
> that's easy: http://www.last.fm/user/th00ht/

Sure enough.

http://www.last.fm/user/mePhone/

There are many Forum members over on Last.FM so I guess its all about
the music and the ease and joy that Squeezebox products allow us to use
and enjoy that Music! All most all of my Friend's List are Forum
members.

--
iPhone

iPhone

Last.FM http://www.lastfm.com/user/mePhone

Media Room:
Transporter, Vandersteen Quatro Signature, Ayre MX-R Mono Blocks, VTL
TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, VCC-5 Reference Center Channel, four VSM-1
Signatures, Runco 710, RAM Oppo DV970HD, VeraStarr 6.4SE

Living Room:
Squeezebox 3, Vandersteen Model 3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2, Two
VSM-1, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold

Bedroom:
Squeezebox 3, Thiel 2.3, NAD C370