atkinsonrr;277088 Wrote:
> I am on MAC OS 10.3.9 most of my artwork has been downloaded
> automatically from iTunes Music Store.  I am glad to hear of your
> success!  My problem is I have never used scripts and when I read
> Doug's notes on this, instead of being enlightened, I was dumbfounded.
> So, I tried the automatic "FIXTUNES" for Mac, but it didn't seem to do
> anything, nada, nothing.  Would anyone be willing to post a
> step-by-step on how to implement Doug's script?  I (and perhaps others)
> would REALLY appreciate it!

the embed artwork script comes with an installer so it's just like
adding any other application to the Mac.  I'm running 'add artwork to
album folder' as we speak (on a copy of my music collection, to see if
that's enough to get art in Slimserver - as it will have less impact on
total library size).  That script i dragged into
user/library/itunes/scripts.  Both are then run by highlighting the
files you want in itunes and running the script from the scripts menu
(a stylised 's' in iTunes)

--
b33k34