I'm trying to clear up some uncertainties I have about the capability of
the new Duet system.
I have 2 SB3's both running wired back to the router, which has its
wireless transmission switched off. It is switched off for security and
because it wasn't capable of transmitting to an SB3 positioned in the
far reaches of the house.
My idea is to buy a Duet system. Connect the Duet receiver wired back
to the router. Leave the router wireless transmission off and
communicate with the Duet in ad hoc mode using the new controller.
If I use this setup will I have control of both of my SB3's through the
Duet link?
As long as I position the Duet player centrally, I should always get a
signal between the controller and the Duet.
Is this a feasible system or have I got it wrong?

--
Lesu