Hi I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.  The Duet
controller is not showing any thumbnails for my playlists.
If I click on "show artwork" from a song in a given playlist it will
display, and Squeezecenter is displaying the thumbnails for all songs
in all my playlists, but the remote will not.  I've tried creating
playlists both from the remote and on the PC.  Both thumbnails and full
album art display without a problem outside of my playlists. I've
cleared and rescanned the music and playlist folders to no avail. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Protochicken