Hi

I have constructed a RSS2 news feed with a weekly hit list. Each hit
list is available as a broadcast using streaming audio, and I have
"cheated" using the enclosure-tag to point at this streaming audio
broadcast from each item in the RSS feed. So syntacticly this looks
completely like a RSS podcast (but the audio is not downloadable, only
streamable).

I'm pretty sure I saw this work as a podcast on both SlimServer and the
old version of SqueezeNetwork, but it doesn't work anymore with the new
version of SqueezeNetwork and with SqueezeCenter.

Any idea to get this to work with SqueezeCenter and the new
SqueezeNetwork?

The feed:
http://www.rockland.dk/feeds/Barometer/

--