Slim devices isn't trying to cheat you.  Logitech is a multinational
corporation and prices are set by them on a regional basis.  I don't
understand why European customers have to pay 50% more.  This has come
up before (search the forum) and while I agree that that seems like an
excessive premium, neither do I understand the vagaries of
international corporate pricing.  If you really want a serious answer,
you should contact the Logitech corporation.  They're the ones who can
actually answer you if they choose to explain, not those of us in a
community support forum.

Kevin

--
Kevin O. Lepard, MD, PhD, FACEP, FAAEM

Happiness is being 100% Microsoft free.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachments to it are
intended for use only by the addressee(s), and may contain privileged
or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to read, print, copy or disseminate this
message or any attachments to it, or to take any action based on
them.  If you have received this message in error, please permanently
delete or destroy the original and any copy of this message.