That still just seems silly.  I am sure I am not the only one who wants
to be able to skip ahead to a CERTAIN song in a playlist, or to START
the playlist at a certain song.  I have set "repeat" to playlist is the
options.  Would it work with different settings?

Other thing, when I play a playlist, then go to "now playing" it only
shows the CURRENT track that is playing, I can't browse the playlist I
have just selected to play.

I cannot beleive that with Rhapsody, the ONLY way to listen to
playlists is to have it start at the beginning, and play all the way
throw (or start random and play all the way through randomly).

There has to be a way to start at a specific song, or skip forward to a
specific song.  Otherwise why pay for the super snazzy very visual
remote?

--
mikerasmussen