JJZolx;282707 Wrote:
> No, it doesn't sound familiar.
>
> Are you downloading the SqueezeCenter 7.0 official release or a more
> recent 7.0.1 nightly build?  Sometimes the nightly builds are broken.
>
> If you're using the same computer and same browser to do the subsequent
> downloads, often the browser will just save a cached version of the file
> instead of downloading it again (usually you can tell when the download
> is very fast).  Try using a different browser and downloading SC7
> again.

I realized the cache issue and actually saved one of the new files with
a new file name instead. But maybe something in the cahce messes it up
anyway. I will clear all the cache and try it again.
I should be downloading the official release I hope. I am getting it
from "http://www.slimdevices.com/su_downloads.html";.

Thanks for your help. I will try to download again with empty cache.

--
Slimservant