[Oops. Can someone move this to the Linux forum? I'm not sure how]

My server was working flawlessly until today. I installed a new CPU fan
and a PCI card (both of which are working fine) and brought the server
back online. Now the squeezebox can't see the server and I can't access
the web UI. I can access the server via SSH and its samba shares just
fine. The only thing I've done recently (a few weeks ago) is update the
server via apt-get (first time for me). Everything worked after the
update, but this was the first reboot I've done since then. Would a
firewall or something else have been installed preventing me reaching
the server?

I've tried:
- rebooting the Squeezebox and redoing its settings
- double checked the IP of the server (it hasn't changed)
- made sure the slimserver process is running (slimserver and
slimserver_safe show up)
- restarted the slimserver process
- done a force-reload of the slimserver process (not sure what that
does)
- rebooted the server

I'm not sure what to do next. Any suggestions?

Slimserver 6.54
Squeezebox 1
Ubuntu server 7.10 (no gui)

--