kdf;279704 Wrote:
> Edit server.prefs (location varies per OS, Windows is in Docas &
> Settings/All Users/Application Data/SqueezeCenter/prefs)
>
> remove the filterHosts, allowedHosts, authorize and username prefs.
>
> That will clear all blocking settings and you can restore what you need
> later.
> -kdf

Thanks for this pointer.  I came along a couple weeks later with the
same issue (cannot connect to the web interface) and it was because I'd
put semicolons in place of the commas.  But I couldn't find the config
file to fix that, and you pointed me to the right place, so thanks from
another lost explorer :0)

--
benwood