MickeyG;286613 Wrote:
> It sounds like your Controller has defective hardware. That test is run
> on all units in the factory and it's required to display all green
> before leaving it.

FYI -- mine will turn all green and "pass" the test, despite having the
defect.  If the person doing the test is not paying close attention and
hasn't been told to specifically look for one button registering as
multiple simultaneous button pushes, they may not notice the failure.
You may want to make sure they are aware of this particular failure
mode so they can watch for it more closely.

MickeyG;286613 Wrote:

> Please call support to receive another unit and an RMA number to send
> this unit back. It will be routed to Mountain View for disassembly and
> inspection.
>
> Mickey

It is difficult for me to call during the day, so I have submitted a
support incident electronically on Wed night with followup  yesterday.
I haven't heard anything back yet.  Ref # is 080404-000480.  Just
thought you may want to know in case you are anxious to inspect a unit
with this failure mode before EliteAV's unit can make it back to the
states.  (I'm in Arizona).  I know I am anxious to have working pause
and skip forward buttons :)

--
jsharper