I just got my duet and i am soo excited to get it all working with
rhapsody.  So far it has been a frustrating day.  I dont seem to be
able to get the PIN at all.  I have searched this forum and tried
everything.  (hold left button, connect to squeezenetwork, etc)  No
luck.  No PIN anywhere.  I have been able to see something like
"squeezebox xyz123" at one point.  The xyz123 are the same digits as
the tail of the mac address of the box.  I tried using that for the pin
on squeezenetwork and it wont take it.  Support is closed until monday.
I even tried a "factory reset" with no luck.

Can someone help me?  This is really disappointing.

Thanks,
JD

--
jdsantaclarita