and 99% of my files are FLAC

"You mean the scan didn't find them, but they would work if you played
them
from Browse Musicfolder?"

Yes, and after that they appeared under artists and album ?

so that my count of albums went from 1107 to 1115

I could hear that that server was scanning while i browsed those files
in Musicfolder.

Ripping etc it's done on other machines, but the Björks was ripped on
my win XP partition except for one that was ripped on a friends OSX.
I transfered those files to my servers via SMB from my Ubuntu desktop,
if it's matter's the files where on a NTSF disc in my machine :-)

And now the clear and rescan is ready... not good it didn't pick up
these discs

--
Mnyb