mherger;288440 Wrote:
> Now if both of you could go a bit more in to details: what are you
> missing? What should get fixed/changed? What can we expect from this
> new option?

When you've viewed a thread it doesn't get immediately marked as such
and it will still appear as though there are unread messages in the
thread.  The behavior is somewhat inconsistent - most often a thread
will appear to have new content for some time (10-15 minutes) after
you've viewed the most recent message, but occasionally they do get
marked immediately.

Forum marking and icons behave much the same way and will continue to
appear as having new messages long after you've veiwed all the new
messages within the forum.

--
JJZolx

Jim