ModelCitizen wrote:
daverich4;287867 Wrote:
Any chance the scroll wheel could be made to go backwards when you're at
the beginning of a list? That is, if I want to hear some Wilco and
choose Artist, I have to start at 3 Doors Down and scroll and scroll
and scroll through several hundred artists to get there. It would be
nice if I could scroll up to get to the Z's and go backwards through
the list from there.

You can. There is just an annoying delay before it starts.
Unfortunately this is by design

I think this is probably a good idea. It's very annoying & disorienting when the list wraps too easily, I think they made the right choice here.

Regards,
Peter