Cheers

The problem i've realised may be with the fact that in standby the
wireless card is actually powered down. I'll have a play around with it
all and see how I get on.

I know a lot of people don't like the double hop but i've managed to
set my network up well enough that I can play flac on both SB's without
any trouble. It took a lot of doing though. Most people just seem to
boost the wireless strength. I spent some time playing with this but
although it increased the signal strength it increased the noise by the
same so got me nowhere.

I'd rather have a working double hop than the WoL due to the setup I
have in my house. So I guess i'll just have a play around.

Many thanks, i'll keep you posted..

--
Gibbo