I have a network with three Squeezeboxes on it and using Squeeze Center
7.0 on a Mac with OX 10.5.  I have a SB 1.0 attached to the router via
a cable, and SB 2 and 3 wireless via 802.11g network connected

While I can chose music for each squeezebox via the remote, if I try to
use the Web interface to add or manage music, it seems to "snap back" to
SB1 that's attached to the router via a cable.  For instance, I cannot
view the playlist, or add music to anything except for the SB1 on the
network.  This means that I cannot control music using the web
interface on the newer units unless everything is synchronized.

There was no problem with Slim Server 6.5 so it's definitely a bug in
Squeeze Center. I have updated all firmware on the SB's and I've tried
the web interface in Firefox and Safari with the same problem
repeated.

-Matt

--
mattnadler