mherger;288885 Wrote:
> > My SB3 display from defaulting to "Now Playing" when I hit the
> remote's
> > left arrow button while listening to a song ..... without deleting
> "Now
> > Playing"  in my Home Menu (ie Players -> Menu) setting box?
>
> Try using the "Now playing (jump back)" screensaver: it won't bring you
> to your music collection, but simply jump back to where you were before
> the screensaver kicked in.
>
> --
>
> Michael
Hi, Michael.

Yeah, that's how I'm going about it at the moment. I am able to keep my
"Now Listening" menu in operation this way. But it sure would be nice if
you could set things up to jump back to the default menu of your choice.

--
Pneumonic

Main: Squeezebox 3 > Roksan DAC/PS > Bedini BC800 Pre > Sonic Frontiers
SFS80 Power > Martin Logan CLS II Speakers

Office: Squeezebox 3 > REDGUM RGi120 Int Amp > Elipson Circee Speakers