andyg;289575 Wrote:
> What URL is saved in your favorites?  A www.shoutcast.com URL with a
> station ID?

Hiya Andy.  I'll try to post a more updated list but here is from my
post a while ago:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=40322

Since my previous post in here I have been trying to find the forum
post where (I thought) you stated there was an issue of saving
ShoutCast feeds to favorites for later playback.  If this is incorrect
then I will edit my post.  I'm not trying to put words in your mouth
and I apologize if my statement was inaccurate.  But I would *swear* I
thought you had said something about a "known issue" with saving
ShoutCast feeds to favorites.

May well be my bad, my brain cells are not what they used to be.   :)

--
toby10