I'm totally wireless on Vista (except for my router which is attached to
my main server via CAT5).  Anyway, Anoop in tech support just got me
sorted out - although I'm not sure what happened.  Basically you have
to do a reset on your Controller, select SqueezeCenter as the source,
and then you should be able to connect to SqueezeNetwork once initially
connected to SqueezeCenter.

He apparently had 2 or 3 other users experience the same problem I did
and this got them sorted.  Strangely enough, we tried doing that once
in my 40 minute session a couple of days ago but it didn't work then.

*shrugs*

I'll try it again if the problem re-emerges but for now I can switch
between SqueezeCenter and SqueezeNetwork via my Controller without
issue.

Cheers!

--
EnochLight