Is there a way to select a preferred AP list from within the SB?

I now have a strange problem with one of my two wireless SB2s:  About
once or twice a day, my SB2 in the office attaches to the WiFi access
point in the living room (60 feet away) instead of the AP in the Office
(10 feet away).  When this occurs, the signal strength drops to <50% and
Shoutcast stutters and stops playing.  Normally, the office AP has >90%
signal.  Why would the SB opt for a weaker signal?  Does it autoroam?
Can I change the order somewhere? Both APs have the same SSID to allow
roaming with my laptop.

My only workaround is to change the SSID of the living room AP to
something different and reboot the SB.

Office router-AP: Netgear WGR614v5 WPA-PSK Channel 1
Living room AP: Netgear WG602v2 WPA-PSK Channel 11
both SSID's set to broadcast

SqueezeCenter Version: 7.0.1 - 18481 @ Mon Apr 7 00:21:40 PDT 2008 -
Windows XP - EN - cp1252
Server IP address: 192.168.1.190
Perl Version: 5.8.8 MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
MySQL Version: 5.0.22-community-nt
Platform Architecture: 586
Hostname: musicbox
Server Port Number: 9000