iPhone;290378 Wrote:
> What in the world do you need Four SBCs for???????????? Do you mean Four
> SBRs?

Nope.  I mean four SBCs!

Currently, my only audio source in my house is my Transporter, feeding
speakers in four locations.  But I also have three SB3s running
shadow-play and acting as nothing but glorified remote controls for the
Transporter on each floor of the house  The SB3s aren't even connected
to amps or speakers.

With four new SBCs, I'll keep one new SBC for myself and bundle the
others with those SB3s which will get given away to friends and
relatives.  The SBCs should make the "kind of too geek-ee" (in my
friends' opinion) SB3s totally accessible to them.

Hummmm...now that I'm thinking it through, perhaps I'll be ordering SIX
SBCs!

--
gharris999