hi,

i am expecting my duet next week and i had a couple questions:

currently, i have all my music in folders with "album.jpg" files
showing artwork.  the album picture(s) show up through squeezecenter
fine when playing tracks.  will the new remote show my album artwork
correctly? i am assuming it will mirror what i am seeing on my
squeezecenter. i currently have the following format going: all the
different artists have a folder then within that folder is their
albums.  with the album folders is the "album.jpg" files (to show
artwork).  can i put an "album.jpg" file of maybe the artisits
themselves (like a group photo of the beatles) so that i see the
beatles instead of the boring "Beatles, The."  hopefully this makes
sense!

thanks in advance.

--
mollymoo