I'm aware of the fact that password in SC7 and Controller won't work.
So when will this be fixed and what priority has it.
I'm expecting my duet in about a week or two.

Yes i know that that the password protection in SC7 is not much of
security, but its better than nothing.
My real security is that my music server is only that (no sensitive
private data lying around), and I have backups .

Interesting facts:
Softsqueeze, winamp & foobar honors the password.
Squeezeslave just cut trough ? is it so good at emulating a hardware
player that SC7 won't know the difference ? this is a potential
security hole.

rgds
Mikael

--