FredFredrickson;291673 Wrote:
> That's nothing. He then modified the code on the controller to
> automatically start playing on full volume a sound clip he had recorded
> the night before:
>
> "GET BACK TO WORK"
>
> the minute the cleaner opened the door.
>
> And that's not all. It also makes coffee now.
That was a few hours ago. In this hi-tech world we live in that's an
eternity ago. Now the controller actually has replaced said cleaning
person and is doing the cleaning.  And not just for 3 hours, but
24/7/365.

--
Pneumonic

Main: Squeezebox 3 > Roksan DAC/PS > Bedini BC800 Pre > Sonic Frontiers
SFS80 Power > Martin Logan CLS II Speakers

Office: Squeezebox 3 > REDGUM RGi120 Int Amp > Elipson Circee Speakers