Cheers,
Even though I am not using transcoded audio (WMA was implemented in HW
in some 6.x release, cant really remember when) FF/RW does not work for
WMA.

I would prefer any sort of functionality than the none-at-all that I
currently have, so looking into this is a very welcome suggestion! And
without sounding too much like a brown-noser I think it is fantastic to
have a developer discussing this with the entire community - not
something I am used to (yes, you are right - I am using Microsoft
products ;-)

So: Listen with caution to both sides of the story (both the ones
telling you the functionality is stupid/idiotic/whatever and the one
telling you it is fantastic) and keep up the good work!

--
getprogs