Wireless networking--the joy of unregulated spectrum!

You've got 2 foreign networks interfering on channel 1, one at 6 and
one at 11.  That means any channel you choose will get some
interference.  If the problem persists, I would switch my network to
channel 11 and see if that improves things.  You could also see if you
can figure out which direction the various networks are (based on
changes in signal strength), and relocate your equipment based on what
you find.  Or just put up a big metal shield on that side of your house
;)

You could also do some general stuff to improve your network condition.
Move your router to a central location that is high up off the ground,
fiddle with antenna direction, consider buying a higher gain antenna,
or even a directional antenna if that's applicable to your situation.
Check for things that may interfere with the wireless signal between
your WAP and SB3 (metal air ducts, microwave ovens), and move things
around.  Throw out any old 2.4GHz cordless phones you may have (and
throw out your neighbor's too if they'll let you!)

In your situation, I'd probably seriously consider running Cat5e to all
needed locations--it's the only way to be absolutely sure this will
never happen again.

--
CatBus