Realy, theres a lot of treads about it, but i haven't seen an actual
description on exactly how to do it.

And i mean exactly, as i'm new to it (got it yesterday).

There seem's to be  at least three way's (probably more).

Controller somehow updates itself from the latest Squeezecenter you
installed ? or is this wrong, i cannot see the actual file anywhere ?

Controller updates from SqueezeNetwork ?

Is it supposed to autoupdate even if you don't install an newer build
of SC ?

The SD card method, mentioned in passing phrases but how ?

I want to know because my controler is at r2287 while the latest build
suggests another version r2353 or r2354.

I'm also eager to get WOL working and I'm unsure if r2287 has it ?

regards
Mikael

--
Mnyb