My Squeezebox Controller is showing the image for "Bruce Springsteen
Greatest Hits" for the sleeve of my ZZ Top Greatest Hits album.

My music is managed by iTunes and so both albums are stored in
completely different file paths, e.g. iTunes Music > Bruce Springsteen
> Greatest Hits for one and iTunes Music > ZZ Top > Greatest Hits for
the other.

I've double checked and the folder.jpg file within the ZZ Top Greatest
Hits folder is clearly the one for ZZ Top, also the album art has been
embedded within all the music files and is present and correct. I use
Tag & Rename software for this.

Any ideas?

--
jaffacake