egd;286431 Wrote:
> Spoken with the distributor and it seems even they cannot get a straight
> answer out of Logitech.  What gives?

I believe the correct answer to this question is:
When one sees them on the shelf at the local dealers!

Hopefully, sooner rather then later. I can tell you something I learned
from a stateside distributor. They have sold out the first two shipments
to their retailers (one just last week) and are begging for more and
were told they would not be getting anymore until the end of May. If
the states retail dealers have to wait, I would beleive it could not be
more then a trickle going overseas. Hopefully since China is closer to
AU then the States (is that correct, across versus down), some might
just show up down under. Just my opinion though.

--
iPhone

iPhone

Last.FM http://www.lastfm.com/user/mePhone

Media Room:
Transporter, Vandersteen Quatro Signature, Ayre MX-R Mono Blocks, VTL
TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, VCC-5 Reference Center Channel, four VSM-1
Signatures, Runco 710, RAM Oppo DV970HD, VeraStarr 6.4SE

Living Room:
SqueezeBox Duet, Vandersteen Model 3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2,
Two VSM-1, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold

Bedroom:
Squeezebox 3, Thiel 2.3, NAD C370