Kuben72;301502 Wrote:
> I have checked and the directory is both readable and writeble.
> This is the error message I get: 404 Not Found:
> settings/plugins/DynamicPlayList/settings/basic.html
>
> And the logfile says:
>
> [08-05-13 12:45:03.3896] Slim::bootstrap::tryModuleLoad (271) Warning:
> Module [Plugins::DynamicPlayList::Plugin] failed to load:
> Permission denied at /mnt/Musikdisk/slimnas/squeezecenter/CPAN/PAR.pm
> line 872.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 606) line 2
>
> I just don't understand it.
>
> /Kuben72

This messages seems to indicate problem with PAR files, this should
mean that you should have the same problem with all third party plugins
that bundle their code as a par file. This is the case with all my
plugin and probably most of the third party plugins, it is not the case
with the built in SqueezeCenter plugins though.

>From kdf's answer it sounds like your problem is permissions in the
/tmp directory, or the directory that one of the PAR_TMPDIR TMPDIR
TEMPDIR TEMP TMP environment variables points to.

I would suggest that you check if the user of the SqueezeCenter process
has write access to these directories. If it works for some third party
plugins that bundle their code as a PAR file, I would suggest that you
also check that there is some space left on /tmp so it isn't stored on
a separate partition that gets full.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))