larrettp;301832 Wrote:
> Meanwhile, in the nightly updates folder -
> http://www.slimdevices.com/downloads/nightly/latest/trunk/ - I have
> been downloading the SqueezeCenter_7.0.1~nnnnn.bin files for testing. I
> also noticed in there, the jive_7.0.1_rnnnn.bin  and u-boot.bin files
> which, on the face of it, would be usable on a ReadyNas.
>
> Should I download these and use them? What do they do? Any answers
> appreciated.
This seems to be straying off topic for this thread. Not a criticism,
just an observation that your chances of a reply go up when the post is
in the right thread.

The jive_7.0.1_*.bin file is the firmware for the Squeezebox Controller
(Duet). It won't do anything for your ReadyNAS. I don't know what the
u-boot.bin is.

--
aubuti