I've just received my new SqueezeBox controller and it doesn't find
squeeze center.

I'm running SqueezeCenter 7.0 on a ReadyNas NV+.  The controller finds
the wireless and I have connected to the wireless or but on the "SetUp
Squeezebox" page, there are not players or anything to select.  The
message on the bottom of the screen says:

"Choose the Squeezebox you want to set up.  If you don't see it here,
press and hold the button on the front until it flashes."

WHAT BUTTON - My transporter has several buttons.  My readyNas has
none.

Any ideas?

--
spc337