Philip, I'm sorry that digital input switching in FW42 is not working
for you, it's working perfectly here. I never use the knobs, so I don't
know if there are problems with them, but the degaussing 'rattle'
problem is definitely not solved for me in FW42.

Please don't feel offended if I sounded a bit 'I know it all'; for a
relative junior it's difficult to see who are the more experienced ones
here (I just saw my status is elevated to member; if my age was known
maybe one would understand it was nice to be called a junior member for
a while :-). I should have looked at your status as senior member and I
would have responded differently. :-)

Teus

--
Teus de Jong