PSSO;303085 Wrote:
> Are WOL enabled in the BIOS

Yep.  It is.   But what I have noticed on some other threads/posts, -
other users have another setting on their network card. Something to do
with Magic Packets.  Cant recall the exact setting. But my card does not
have this.  I'm assuming this is the problem. ?

|Filename: WakeOnLan 2.JPG                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5118|

Club1820

Rotel RSP-1068, Rotel 1060 DVD, Rotel RCC-1055, Rotel 1095 Amp, Rotel
956 Amp, Rotel RLC-1040, M&K VX-860 Sub, Whatmough M30s, Squeezebox 3

Rotel RX-1052, Rotel RCC-1055, Klipsch CF-1s, Audiosource Sub,
Squeezebox 3